The new app launched by Lufthansa can be obtained free of cost for tablets, mobile phones and other devices. It offers complete shipment tracking, feedback from the customers including advanced image uploading. The app also gives the clear overview of all the bookings done and also enables accessing the consignments with higher security via an elective log in process. Users are regularly updated about their shipments on request via push notifications. Complaints and feedback including photos can be communicated quickly especially to Lufthansa Cargo immediately after the delivery. According to Boris Hueske, after the launch of the web portal, the new integrated E-Freight app is a new step towards the digitization of our cargo process.
The Lufthansa Cargo eServices app can be easily downloaded from Apple store, Google play store, Windows phone store and the web portal without paying a single penny.
Large number of benefits can be obtained from the new and improved eServices which includes Schedules, routings, feedbacks and many more. User is required to enter the eServices User ID and password to avail the benefits. If you are a new user and wish to take the benefits of the Lufthansa Cargo eServices, then just click “Register here” button. Also, this sign- in is only available to the companies.
Benefits of the eServices app:
- Easy to access
- Active information via push notifications
- Available 24/7
- Password protected
Booking with e-Services
- Allotments, templates and bookings: You will find all the necessary services for your reservations here. The e-services app informs about the contracts and booking templates online. User gets an overview of stored allotments and permanent booking templates. They can also ask for the full overview of their bookings and can track their status online.
- E-booking and multiple e-booking: With the help of e-services, you can do your bookings electronically without any trouble. It has actually simplified the process of cargo services As an air cargo agent, you can do your reservations quickly and consistently under e-bookings. Status of your shipment can be found via email. With multiple e bookings you can make advance bookings and can do around 250 electronic bookings in just one click.
So, the benefits can be clubbed as
- Saves time as compared to bookings done by phone
- User can use Lufthansa Cargo web portal easily without any cost
- Direct incorporation into the Lufthansa Cargo Booking System
- Booking can be done anytime
- Instant booking confirmation
- Simple and fast processing of routine jobs
Thus, the introduction of E-freight system has actually made the shipment process more transparent and has improved the accountability of the services provided. So, register now to access the entire range of services and working tools required to check the flight space availability, schedules and start booking and tracking of your shipments at one place.